Making ReciPal More User Friendly
Posted on October 25, 2018 by Lev
Earlier this year, we conducted quite a bit of user testing. A huge thanks to all of you who participated in that!!
Based on your feedback and our observations, we've tweaked and changed headings, adjusted and updated features, and just generally spruced things up.
Now, among other things, it should be a lot easier to:
- Search for and find the right ingredients for your recipes
- Add each additional ingredient to a recipe
- Create custom ingredients and add them directly to your recipes
- Update the business address on your labels
- Understand and navigate the recipe headers and tabs
- Focus on the more important details of the recipe
Next up. . .
We're working on a lot more projects to make ReciPal even easier to use, so be on the lookout for the results. We'll keep you posted as they roll out.
And keep letting us know if you notice anything that's confusing or missing. We're listening to you!
Looks like this is a one of a kind. More posts here.
Learn why hundreds of food entrepreneurs already use ReciPal to manage their recipes, costs, and create nutrition labels.
Sign Up Absolutely Free
Just want lessons on growing a food business?
~1 email per month. Your information will not be shared.